Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I do not remember how he effortlessly

I do not remember how he effortlessly tore off the nose on the Button in my bra, I only remember themselves in the eyes of Valentine's sad is not the slightest regret, under, as if they do not not care about the normal physiological conditions, Valentine was angrily accused me of cursing out the sound of my hasty retreat,Christian Louboutin walking in the street until the time I found that it is my own home, the walk should be her and not me.early morning streets continued the air is not fresh, the sky overcast breathtaking, P90X I suddenly had a kind of Climbing up the mountain bike Tiao far impulses. Unfortunately, I have not the knights of the year, can not go home, I walked the garage, I found that bike with the dark green of the Yangtze River 750 converted two three-wheeled motorcycle classic motorcycle, Moncler which lie on the corner of the garage, so far has been eight years. cylinder engine leaking oil and dust, working hand in glove to smear the whole car beyond recognition, in the modified side stand up when the installation difficult to support the heavy old car, as if at any time the risk of overturning. Zheliang year from the retirement side of 3 is the legendary vision, others have a license to use the new Honda 250 car to change it I would not, because I play is not money but a personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment