Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I was only Watch the birds


must give birth to a lovely BABY the bar? school when she was the same as in What? like smiling, according to him, and then a look of satisfaction she announced to the world I am very happy mm Why? To tell the truth, that look makes me envy, give me the moment they fall into the abyss of suffering. I was only Watch the birds, but has not come to watch her in the spring. I have to live more autistic, always like to put into the heart deeply buried, loubuotin sale but never lack the courage to declare. If possible, meet with her again, then I want to said to her: Honey, I love you I have deeply loved God grant you your mm another person, just like I love you But some things never too late in life to do, some words never too late that they missed only missed hh the next three years, I will not often come here. because the headquarters in Germany to learn the reasons and because Old wounds pain always comes, I would like to bid farewell to some past memories. riding the night, I wrote this diary, I would like this for my seven years of failure and great love!

No comments:

Post a Comment