Friday, September 10, 2010

kings Long called the old C his office

kings Long called the old C his office, with the old C, said: office and accommodation arrangements Well I gave you. I heard you got married, I'll give you five days leave at home Haohao De chat with your wife, no other work free of. He transferred to areas of work to do in my family said it again, the whole family laughed. night, Davenport thick with cannabis will be great to be kissed the old C P90X tightly wrapped.
the second year, Davenport C gave birth to Tai Pan to the old girl, the old C very happy. may have unwittingly doom the head down to the old C, Davenport confinement when the wind got post-natal, child was born two months, Davenport because multi-treatment ineffective, doing nothing and left the old C Just two months after the child. Before I left, Davenport gripping the old C's hand and said: apologies to you. It is not blessing your daughter, your daughter asks you one thing, my kids give me Lache Da. C. Ren no time he was busy with p90x workout work, so I really do not have the heart to have to go. eyes full of tears, to Davenport nodded, tears falling crackling tone. Davenport faces himself a smile, slowly close your eyes.
old C off the Davenport and entrusted p90x dvd set the child to the mother, through waves of grief, the went to work. Since then, the old C every night with their little tin pots, shadowy hot sweet potatoes on a pot of wine, a pot is not enough to Liang Hu, 3 pot. I always wanted worn away their grief and sorrow, the unhappy solution of a drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment