Wednesday, September 8, 2010

swam in the corner

swam in the corner, it is extremely calm. spoke: rain, and that small coral reef fish as hh
silent on the Western calendar in 2016
W Medical University Hospital. hall echoing corridors to pace back and forth the sound of a young man, clasping his hands, from time to time to the do not remember the last meal was herve leger eaten at what time, and only know hungry too far and not feel hungry, I walk in the sewers and alleys in and wanted to find a place can be settled, but the only answer I Hunzhuo stench of moisture, there is the endless darkness may be mixed with a few decadent waste of Ni-hong instead. I like a struggling year-old old man, leaning on the wall creamy, dizziness, dazzling the DPRK before the move, and suddenly at the herve leger dress foot of a soft, I quickly admitted to foot, face like hibiscus petals as delicate, I could not help but to touch, and sure enough hh At this point I found an unusual thing: it will not cry! it's quiet and peaceful sleeping face, it instantly became a non-idle life. I realized at the moment of cruel: it is abandoned.
thick black cover of the world's eyes, I looked up to that only a new moon hidden, Several beam across my face Rain Road, felt the sting. I know this is early summer acid rain, quickly cover your baby's head with his arm toward the waste water plant in front and ran. I finally rushed into the water plant, panted rough gas, herve leger bandage dress quickly let go of the small baby lying quiet, but seemed slightly pink lips trembling, pale and in the forehead with a red mark, I gently touched, I heard shrill cries of stunned and I almost let go hands, that shocked me the red mark on life and life is even wipe a piece of skin, blood stained on my hands, my eyes are wet. overlooking the small baby ear, I said gently: > I just old, but I knew he could not let go, I want to take care of it! that rainy night, since I gave it a name: the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment